Aruba is one of the most amazing places you will ever have the chance to experience in this life. The sunny days, the fine beaches and the warm waters are a delight which you will enjoy at their finest if you visit this place.
If you have doubts regarding visiting Aruba, here is a list of top 10 things to see and do here:
- The beaches – as previously said, some of the finest beaches can be found in Aruba. They look like sugar and feel like a powder under your feet. Combine these with the shallow blue water and you got yourself the perfect recipe for fun and relaxation.
- The weather – it rarely rains in Aruba, making it the ideal place for people who are sun lovers. The temperature is always pretty high, yet not too disturbing, somewhere between 80 and 90 degrees F. Plus, the breeze makes the temperature All you have to do is wear sun protection, and you can enjoy your hot day in the sun.
- The views – Aruba has some of the most amazing sceneries. You can see the surroundings from both sides. The Arikok Hilltop offers an incredible view over the whole island, from the southeastern side. On the northern side, right on top of a hill, called, Hudishibana, you can see the Tierra del Sol, the most famous golf course here and the rocky coral shoreline.
- Exotic cuisine – your taste buds will thank you for your entire life once you taste some of the local foods. Aruba has one of the most delicious and diverse cuisines.
- Historic sites – discovered by the Dutch, this island has Indian and European history due to the people that came here and left some pieces of heritage. One of the most visited historic sites is the Alta Vista Chapel, the oldest church in town, going all the way back to 1750.
- Hotels – although a simple island, Aruba is packed with hotels, bars, nightclubs and other places just as these, specially designed for people who want to escape the beach and relax while having a bite to eat or a drink. For pampering, Occidental Gran Aruba is the ideal place.
- The people – locals are known for their bright smiles and their warm hearts, ready to welcome every person who sets foot on this island. Most of them know at least four languages, making it easier for you to ask for directions in case you need it.
- The festivals – Aruba hosts a handful of festivals, including the famous Carnival. Some people say it is worth coming here only for these bright festivals.
- The exploration – you can actually explore this island by ATV, bike and even on foot. You will have a unique experience and a new perspective over this island.
- The romance – the island is known to be one of the best wedding locations, mainly because it is surrounded by a romantic veil.
Here is a list of 10 reasons to visit Aruba. There are plenty more where these came from, but you must come and experience Aruba at its best.